Wednesday, May 23, 2007

HA hA ha Ha hA Ha Ho

Advertising - HA HA HA Singapore Coffee
I don't know what it is, but this card makes me want to laugh! - O.K., I DO know what it is. Do you remember the game you played as a kid. The HA-HA game... where you said ha, once, then the next person had to say ha ha, the third, ha ha ha, the fourth, ha ha ha ha, the fifth, well you get it... I don't even remember how you loose. I think it was whoever couldn't count their ha ha ha's because they were laughing so hard!

The back of the card reads...
This season, and the coming year, we give you more reason for good cheer.... Spinelli Coffee Company at Novena Square Opening December 2000. - Fuel for thought, Sometimes all you need is a good coffee break. - Bring this card in and get a second identical drink free! - postmarked in 2007 with two Singapore 'fish' stamps.

No comments: