Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vatican City

 
S. Pietro (Saint Peter)
Tiber, Sistine Chapel: Creation of Adam", St. Peter's Dome and Square

Photographs by Giancarlo Gasponi

postmarked in 2011 with two Mozart stamps 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vatican City  is a landlocked sovereign city-state whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the city of Rome, Italy. It has an area of approximately 44 hectares (110 acres), and a population of just over 800.


Citta' Del Vaticano (Vatican City) stamp 2006
Mozart 1756 - 2006

4 comments:

Karolina , Krystyna , Klara ♥ said...

Hello I'm Karoline and I come from the Polish .I really like your blog is lovely. ; ))

Postcard Blogger said...

thank you I Love Ski Jumping for your kind words :D As you know, blogging is a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Great card from the Vatican City!
I really like your blog!

Postcard Blogger said...

Thank you Famalubel - and I really like your blog! :D :D