This very unusual arch located on a corner of the City park in the center of Jackson contains 5,000 horns collected in the area. This arch built in 1953 is 25' wide and 16' high. The Jackson Hole Wyoming lettering in the center is on Moose Horns.
Photo by Lowell T. Seaich
postmarked in 2012 (however this is an older postcard, look at the cars) with a USA stamp from Pixar / Disney featuring the movie 'Up'
- - - - - - -
There are one of these elk-antler arches at each corner of the park. The horns are collected from the nearby National Elk Refuge by Boy Scouts and the arches are periodically rebuilt by the Jackson Hole Rotary Club.