Friday, April 12, 2013

Postcrossing and Postcard Dictionary Page


Postcard and Postcrossing Definitions written like a dictionary page

This card was bought on the right hand side of this blog in 2013.

I have been a member of Postcrossing since 2006 and have sent and received thousands of postcards via this site.  If you go into the forum, (like I do) there are all kinds of specific tags too.  So if you collect just car postcards, or trains, bridges, food, etc.  you will find others to swap with.  I have collected postcards since I was in 5th grade (and I'm pushing 50 now) and Postcrossing has greatly improved my collection.  If you want to see the world without leaving your house, Postcrossing is the best way to do it!!

I bought this postcard on Zazzle here....
http://www.zazzle.com/definition_of_postcrossing_postcard_dictionary-239952633768057764


2 comments:

Aritha Vermeulen said...

Very special card! I like it! You collect cards for a long time! Wow. I'm three years to sending the cards. I have received very nice. Exactly that suit me. enjoy it!

Postcard Blogger said...

thank you! - I bought it here....

http://www.zazzle.com/definition_of_postcrossing_postcard_dictionary-239952633768057764