This is postmarked in 2012 with a Saint Martin Stamp.
- - - - - - -
Philipsburg is the main town and capital of the country of Sint Maarten. The town is situated on a narrow stretch of land between Great Bay and the Great Salt Pond. As of 2006, it has 1,338 inhabitants.
The island was first sighted by Christopher Columbus on 11 November 1493, but there was already an Arawak settlement there before his discovery.
Saint Martin (St. Maarten) stamp 2011
Maho Beach, 170 C