Thursday, December 26, 2013

How to Experience New Life in Christ - A Christian Postcard

 How to Experience New Life in Christ

Everyone is a sinner and is separated from God.
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" - Romans 3:23

God loved us all so much that He gave His Son to die for our sins.
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, christ died for us" - Romans 5:8

Death means separation forever from God.  Eternal life comes by trusting Jesus Christ.
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" - Romans 6:23

In order to begin your new life in Christ (be saved), you must believe that Jesus died for your sins and declare that you accept Him as Savior.  "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" - Romans 10:9

If you would like to accept Jesus now, pray the following prayer.

Dear God, I know I have sinned and I want to ask for your forgiveness.  I believe that Jesus died for my sins.  I now accept your offer of eternal life.  I will follow Jesus as my Savior and try to obey Him in all that I do.  Thank you for my new life.  In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

This postcard was printed in 1999 and postmarked in 2013.


No comments: