This is a handmade postcard with a type of 3-D paint. It is from Enamoo in Brooklyn, New York in 2007. This is postmarked in 2014 with a ‘Find a Cure for Breast Cancer’ stamp.
- - - - -
The Coney Island Cyclone is a historic wooden roller coaster, that opened on June 26, 1927 in the Coney Island section of Brooklyn, New York City.
On June 18, 1975, Dewey and Jerome Albert, owners of Astroland Park, were contracted to operate it under an agreement with New York City. It was completely rehabilitated and opened to enthusiastic crowds on July 1, 1975.
After Astroland closed in 2008, Carol Hill Albert, president of Cyclone Coasters, continued to operate it under a lease agreement with the city.
In 2011, Luna Park took over operation of the Cyclone. It was declared a New York City landmark on July 12, 1988, and was placed on the National Register of Historic Places on June 26, 1991.