Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Love Lucy, Lucy and Harpo Marx


I Love Lucy

unused, bought in 2010

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I Love Lucy is an American television sitcom, starring Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance and William Frawley. The black-and-white series originally ran from October 15, 1951 to May 6, 1957 on CBS.

I Love Lucy was the most-watched show in the United States in four of its six seasons, and was the first to end its run at the top of the Nielsen ratings (an accomplishment later matched by The Andy Griffith Show and Seinfeld). I Love Lucy is still syndicated in dozens of languages across the world.

The show in this postcard (called 'Lucy and Harpo Marx') originally aired on May 9th, 1955 (Season 4, Episode 27)

Plot:
The gang meets Harpo Marx and Lucy does the famous 'mirror' routine with him.

No comments: