Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Recipe Postcard - Cowboy Cookies from Texas

 Cowboy Cookies

2 cups sifted flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 c. butter
1/2 c. sugar
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
1 large package chocolate chips
2 eggs
2 c. oats
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 cans coconut

Cream butter and sugars together.  Add eggs, flour, salt and soda.  Add vanilla, oats, coconut and chocolate chips.  Mix well.  Drop by tablespoon onto greased cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.  Makes 6 dozen cookies.

A Favorite Cookie Recipe from JoAnne Bottoms, Eureka, Texas.

This postcard is postmarked in 2014.
USA stamp 2013
Christmas Gingerbread House
Forever a first class rate 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks yummy!! I almost always try out postcard recipes :) My favourite is Georgia Peach Pie ;)

Postcard Blogger said...

I used to make pies when I was younger, but my hubby is like the original cookie monster and LOVES cookies. So now I don't make pies anymore.