Saturday, June 9, 2012

Moorea, French Polynesia - a Surprise Postcard of Me!


My amazing and wonderful hubby surprised me by making this postcard of me on his iPhone using 'Color Splash' and having it sent to me.

The back reads:
On our 25th anniversary "around the world" trip, we spent time enjoying God's wonderful creation.  As I looked around, my eyes could only focus on the bright colors radiating from the beauty that was before me ....

Here is to the love of my life!!
I love you,
Your hubby!!!

This was taken in Moorea, French Polynesia in 2012.  We took a trip for 25 days to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.  We left Florida and went half way around the world to Australia, then cruised our way to New Zealand, Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, Hilo Hawaii, and ended in Honolulu Hawaii before heading back to Florida.  We had weather like you see in the postcard every day - God is Good!

- - - - - - -

Here is a postcard of what you see behind me ...

Mont Rotui, Moorea

Le Mont Rotui (899m), enlace par les baies de Cook et D'Opunohu, Moorea.
Mount Rotui (2949'), ebraced by Cook's and Opunohu's Bays.

This unused postcard is from 2012.

No comments: