Thursday, December 24, 2015

Santa and Reindeer with Parachutes Instead of a Sleigh

Santa and his reindeer each using a parachute instead of a sleigh  ( I love it!!)

Illustration by Stewart Moskowitz

This is postmarked in 2012 with all four Christmas stamps from the 'Santa and Reindeer' series 

- - - - - - -

From his website: www.smoskowitz.com

Mr. Moskowitz achieved success at an early age, and the characters in his works have universal appeal. Born in 1941 in the bustling New York City, Moskowitz's first influence came from his father, a wood sculptor, who decorated his home with figurines depicting elephants, tigers, and birds.
Stewart says, "When I was just 5 or 6 years old, instead of selling lemonade, I would sell my paintings in front of my house for 3 or 4 cents a piece."

No comments: