Monday, July 1, 2013

Advertising Postcard for Conchy Joe's Seafood Restaurant in Jensen Beach Florida


Conchy Joe's Seafood

On the shores of the Indian River under a canopy of palms lies Conchy Joe's Seafood Restaurant & Lounge.  Serving Award Winning Native and Bahamian Seafood Dishes in a tropical atmosphere.  Conchy Joe's is a classic Old Florida Riverfront Fishhouse.  Conchy Joe's serves the Freshest Seafood, Certified Angus Steaks, Raw Bar, Rum Punches and Live Reggae.
Jensen Beach, Florida

Art by Julia Kelly

from 2013

- - - - - - -

My hubby took me here for Mother's Day.  The food was very good, the only bad thing was having to pay for this postcard.  You would think after spending what we did, the postcard would have been free.  Oh, well, I said I wanted one, (and who wouldn't? It's a great card!) so hubby took out his wallet - again - for yet another postcard.   After 26 years of marriage, he knows how to keep me happy.   :)

No comments: