Raphael Tuck and Sons Post Card Series No 2175, "MIlwaukee"
the sender writes:
The largest building in Milwaukee as it has more "stories" than any other.
postmarked in 1906 with a one cent stamp
- - - - - - -
The library opened on Oct. 3, 1898. It shared the building with the Milwaukee Public Museum until the museum completed its move to its own building in the mid-1960s.
It was designated a Milwaukee Landmark in 1969.